Time management is an art that some people seem able to master intuitively, while, for others, it's a struggle to get things done and maintain a sense of order in life. Despite your most sincere intentions, you may find yourself in the same predicament over and over again.
- Are you stressed and overwhelmed?
- Are you often late?
- Do you struggle to meet others’ expectations?
- Do you put off your own personal goals?
- Are you exhausted by the end of the day?
In this 8-week course, based on the innovative, brain-based program, Seeing My Time, you'll develop the self-awareness needed to take charge of your time, and learn effective tools to get things done, reach your goals, and achieve a greater sense of ease and balance.
Fall Session Starts on September 6, 2018
- Time: Thursdays 12:30pm - 2pm
- Cost: $800
- Dates: September 6th, 13th, 27th, October 4th, 18th, 25th, November 1st and 8th
Let me know if you have any questions!